“I want to achieve great things and I want them to be noticed”
Nestlé PTC Food, Singen, Germany unlimited contract, act rate 100%
Are you ready to join a very multinational team in a challenging role? Within Nestlé's worldwide research and development network, the Nestlé Product Technology Centre FOOD with the central seat in Singen, Germany, is responsible for the innovation and renovation of culinary products. The Nestlé PTC Food is the home of food, bringing culinary art to a level that can be practiced at home or used in a professional kitchen. NPTC FOOD transforms science into technologies that deliver tasty and balanced meals with the highest freshness perception and convenience.
To support our Consumer and Sensory Insights Team, we are currently looking for a Consumer Insight Specialist to start as soon as possible.
As a Consumer Insight Specialist (m/f) you will lead and manage all consumer understanding activities at Nestlé PTC Singen in close cooperation with product development and strategic partners to ensure that innovation through science and technology is consumer centric and aligned with business strategy.
· Assure early-phase collaboration between R&D and the Business to define the consumer insight, benefit territory, and consumer target in the context of the strategic business opportunities.
· Supports translation of defined strategic business opportunities into winning ideas and relevant technologies to build consumer centric roadmaps.
· Act as a promoter of consumer perspectives throughout the Innovation/Renovation development process from early ideas to final consumer validation.
· Encourage a consumer-centric mind-set and share the consumer /commercial perspectives with the science/technology environment through connections with the Business.
· Plan, conduct and analyze consumer testings (qualitative and quantitative).
· Profound background in Consumer Research, Psychology, Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field.
· 3-5 years of experience in Marketing Research, both qualitative and quantitative gained within an institute or company side.
· Previous exposure to new product development / R&D environment is a plus.
· Fluent English skills, ideally additional languages.
· Excellent communication/moderation skills and distinctive strength in Stakeholder Management.
· Able to work efficiently in a multi-cultural and multi-functional environment.
· Have passion for food.
Nestlé wants to be a really good partner for you. With our offer for flexible working time and several work-life balance initiatives, we want to make sure that you can find a good harmony between your professional and personal life. If you are also looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding position in a great international atmosphere with other benefits like a company pension fund and individual offers for further development we would love to hear from you. Please apply online.
Numéro 1 mondial de l'agro-alimentaire. Nestlé est l'entreprise leader en Nutrition et Bien-être, reconnue comme la référence dans son secteur. Nestlé est présent dans 130 pays. En France, avec 3 sièges sociaux, 30 sites industriels et 5 centres de recherche, Nestlé est implanté dans de nombreuses régions .