We believe the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who do so in a cooperative fashion. For this reason, Modis combines key technologies in IT, Engineering and Life Sciences to develop the solutions of the future together with our clients. Around the world we bring top-businesses the smartest minds in engineering. Together we address the challenges of today and tomorrow, will you be the next to join?
WHAT YOUR TASKS WILL BE
- Issuing PLC-programs for automation solutions
- Developing concepts for automation and running projects right up to initial operation
- Programming, testing and optimizing your software as well as existing systems
- Creating user interfaces
- Debugging and developing solutions
WHICH ATTRIBUTES YOU BRING ALONG
- College degree or state-certified technician in the field of electrical engineering or similar
- Initial work experience concerning programmable logic controller
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to travel and the ability to work independently and reliably
MODIS HELPING YOU REACH YOUR GOALS
We connect real experts to the right projects! Here with us your road starts with us understanding your ambitions. We work together to reach your vocational goals by investing in your development. Throughout your career we will continuously coach and support you via our mentoring programs. At Modis you are working for a dynamic and global brand which pursues ambitious targets in key markets. Our belonging to the Adecco group opens even more worldwide opportunities for your future.
Location(s): Braunschweig, Friedrichshafen, Hannover, Karlsruhe
Duration: 18-24 months