We believe the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who do so in a cooperative fashion. For this reason, Modis combines key technologies in IT, Engineering and Life Sciences to develop the solutions of the future together with our clients. Around the world we bring top-businesses the smartest minds in engineering. Together we address the challenges of today and tomorrow, will you be the next to join?
WHAT YOUR TASKS WILL BE
- Support of the hardware development team
- Design and development of new products
- Prepare technical documentation for embedded hardware
- Support of all phases of product development
- Identify issues, new scope, errors, or unplanned tasks
WHICH ATTRIBUTES YOU BRING ALONG
- Successfully completed engineering studies in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (BA, MA) or a comparable education
- First experience as a hardware developer or in hardware design
- Advanced knowledge in scripting languages, e.g., MATLAB/Python or similar simulation and modeling tools
- Good knowledge of German and English
MODIS HELPING YOU REACH YOUR GOALS
We connect real experts to the right projects! Here with us your road starts with us understanding your ambitions. We work together to reach your vocational goals by investing in your development. Throughout your career we will continuously coach and support you via our mentoring programs. At Modis you are working for a dynamic and global brand which pursues ambitious targets in key markets. Our belonging to the Adecco group opens even more worldwide opportunities for your future.
Location(s): Braunschweig, Frankfurt, Friedrichshafen, Hannover, Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Neu-Ulm, Ulm
Duration: 18 – 24 month