We believe the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who do so in a cooperative fashion. For this reason, Modis combines key technologies in IT, Engineering and Life Sciences to develop the solutions of the future together with our clients. Around the world we bring top-businesses the smartest minds in engineering. Together we address the challenges of today and tomorrow, will you be the next to join?
WHAT YOUR TASKS WILL BE
- Integrate and configure SW Components
- Develop SW Tests, based on established Test Automation Technologies
- Execute Tests, document results
- Analyse issues and anomalies
- Coordinate all activities with SW Project Leader
WHICH ATTRIBUTES YOU BRING ALONG
- Experience in Embedded SW Development in C/C#, and in 32-bit µC architectures
- Good knowledge of SW development process and related quality measures (review, module test, integration test, configuration management, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of standard communication bus systems (CAN, FLX, ETH, CAN-FD)
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture, method and tooling would be an advantage
MODIS HELPING YOU REACH YOUR GOALS
We connect real experts to the right projects! Here with us your road starts with us understanding your ambitions. We work together to reach your vocational goals by investing in your development. Throughout your career we will continuously coach and support you via our mentoring programs. At Modis you are working for a dynamic and global brand which pursues ambitious targets in key markets. Our belonging to the Adecco group opens even more worldwide opportunities for your future.
Location(s): Braunschweig, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Friedrichshafen, Hannover, Neu-Ulm, Ulm
Duration: 18-24 months