We believe the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who do so in a cooperative fashion. For this reason, Modis combines key technologies in IT, Engineering and Life Sciences to develop the solutions of the future together with our clients. Around the world we bring top-businesses the smartest minds in engineering. Together we address the challenges of today and tomorrow, will you be the next to join?
Auerbach, Augsburg, Braunschweig, Düsseldorf, Erlangen, Frankfurt, Friedrichshafen, Hallstadt, Hannover, Karlsruhe, Kassel, Leipzig, Mannheim, Neu-Ulm, Nürnberg, Regensburg, Schweinfurt, Stuttgart, Ulm
WHAT YOUR TASKS WILL BE
- Design of assemblies and machines according to customer requirements or specifications
- Creation of models, drawings and parts lists for production documents
- Control of drawings, monitoring and documentation of drawing changes
- Operation of 3D CAD systems
WHICH ATTRIBUTES YOU BRING ALONG :
- Successfully completed engineering studies (BA, MA) or a comparable education
- Ideally a few years of experience in the mechanical design of plants and special machines or tools
- Application experience with one or more of the following CAD systems: CATIA, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Autodesk Inventor, PTC Creo or Siemens NX
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
MODIS HELPING YOU REACH YOUR GOALS
We connect real experts to the right projects! Here with us your road starts with us understanding your ambitions. We work together to reach your vocational goals by investing in your development. Throughout your career we will continuously coach and support you via our mentoring programs. At Modis you are working for a dynamic and global brand which pursues ambitious targets in key markets. Our belonging to the Adecco group opens even more worldwide opportunities for your future.
Location(s): Auerbach, Augsburg, Braunschweig, Düsseldorf, Erlangen, Frankfurt, Friedrichshafen, Hallstadt, Hannover, Karlsruhe, Kassel, Leipzig, Mannheim, Neu-Ulm, Nürnberg, Regensburg, Schweinfurt, Stuttgart, Ulm
Duration: minimum 12 month