Description de l'offre
We believe the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who do so in a cooperative fashion. For this reason, Modis combines key technologies in IT, Engineering and Life Sciences to develop the solutions of the future together with our clients. Around the world we bring top-businesses the smartest minds in engineering. Together we address the challenges of today and tomorrow, will you be the next to join?
WHAT YOUR TASKS WILL BE
- Main tasks will be to support planning services and process analysis as well as project management
- More specifically you will be planning risk mitigation measures, processes and infrastructure
- You will also be involved in overall project management, process acceptance procedures and the creation of quality related documents
- Additionally you will pursue project-relevant measures, manage subprojects independently and coordinate them with the specialist departments
WHICH ATTRIBUTES YOU BRING ALONG
- An engineering degree or equivalent technical qualifications
- Familiarity with quality methodology and tools and ideally a first experience in dealing with client/supplier management
- Excellent English communications skills and a basic understanding of German
- Team player and positive attitude
MODIS HELPING YOU REACH YOUR GOALS
We connect real experts to the right projects! Here with us your road starts with us understanding your ambitions. We work together to reach your vocational goals by investing in your development. Throughout your career we will continuously coach and support you via our mentoring programs. At Modis you are working for a dynamic and global brand which pursues ambitious targets in key markets. Our belonging to the Adecco group opens even more worldwide opportunities for your future.
Location(s): Leipzig, Mannheim
Duration: at least 12 month