Description de l'offre
We believe the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who do so in a cooperative fashion. For this reason, Modis combines key technologies in IT, Engineering and Life Sciences to develop the solutions of the future together with our clients. Around the world we bring top-businesses the smartest minds in engineering. Together we address the challenges of today and tomorrow, will you be the next to join?
WHAT YOUR TASKS WILL BE
- You are responsible for self-employed projecting of the EMSR-technique in plant manufacturing
- Your range of duty contains dimensioning and specification of field devices, control systems and assemblies of switchgear and control gear as well as clarifications with suppliers and assemblers
- Creation of specifications for instrumentation and control system (PLS, SPS)
- Development of R & I flow charts and Creating Hook-ups
- Furthermore, you assume construction supervision, support of startup operations and coordinate Loop-checks
WHICH ATTRIBUTES YOU BRING ALONG
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, tech automation, measurement and control technology (BA, MA) or a comparable education
- Ideally a few years of experience in editing of Bronfield-projects
- flexibility and good communication skills
- Your profile is accomplished by experiences with CAD-systems
MODIS HELPING YOU REACH YOUR GOALS
We connect real experts to the right projects! Here with us your road starts with us understanding your ambitions. We work together to reach your vocational goals by investing in your development. Throughout your career we will continuously coach and support you via our mentoring programs. At Modis you are working for a dynamic and global brand which pursues ambitious targets in key markets. Our belonging to the Adecco group opens even more worldwide opportunities for your future.