We believe the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who do so in a cooperative fashion. For this reason, Modis combines key technologies in IT, Engineering and Life Sciences to develop the solutions of the future together with our clients. Around the world we bring top-businesses the smartest minds in engineering. Together we address the challenges of today and tomorrow, will you be the next to join?
WHAT YOUR TASKS WILL BE :
- You create circuit diagrams and structure patterns for electrical design with EPLAN (and E-Cabinet for switch cabinet construction)
- The development of cable and terminal diagrams as well as parts list is in your field of responsibility
- In addition to that you carry out design changes in existing circuit diagrams
- You create circuit diagrams and choose the required hardware components
- The procurement and check of necessary construction documents are also part of your function
WHICH ATTRIBUTES YOU BRING ALONG :
- You have successfully completed your studies or technical apprenticeship program in the field of electrical engineering
- You have gained many years of practical experience in the field of electrical design
- Furthermore, you are well versed in the use of EPLAN
- You approach new tasks in a dedicated and analytical way and drive the project progress together with your team
MODIS HELPING YOU REACH YOUR GOALS :
We connect real experts to the right projects! Here with us your road starts with us understanding your ambitions. We work together to reach your vocational goals by investing in your development. Throughout your career we will continuously coach and support you via our mentoring programs. At Modis you are working for a dynamic and global brand which pursues ambitious targets in key markets. Our belonging to the Adecco group opens even more worldwide opportunities for your future.
Location(s): Augsburg, Braunschweig, Karlsruhe, Kassel, Leipzig, Mannheim, Nürnberg, Stuttgart, Ulm
Duration: minimum 12 month