Description de l'offre
We believe the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who do so in a cooperative fashion. For this reason, Modis combines key technologies in IT, Engineering and Life Sciences to develop the solutions of the future together with our clients. Around the world we bring top-businesses the smartest minds in engineering. Together we address the challenges of today and tomorrow, will you be the next to join?
This position involves providing administrative support to the billing processes of our controlling and branch offices. The main task is to support or operate billing and cash collection for our multinational mutibrand company.
WHAT YOUR TASKS WILL BE ?
Administrative Function: a cash collector assistant analyses open invoices and/or checks the necessity to invoice those. He/she is responsible:
- To check the necessity to invoice fees
- To check the contractual situation bound to invoicing and assuring correct invoicing
- To remind the branch offices to invoice in case not done
- To track and check all invoice booking and potential payments
- To assure all administrative tasks belonging to the process
WHICH ATTRIBUTES YOU BRING ALONG ?
- Highly motivated and must enjoy a fast moving environment
- Excellent communication skills-verbal and written involving high level communications with internal and external contacts
- Detail oriented and highly organized, excellent follow through
- Resilience and willingness to follow up rigorously
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Fun at work, a positive attitude, team player
- German and English language skills are a must
- Education as assistant (BA/BS) or academic studies (bachelor) or similar
MODIS HELPING YOU REACH YOUR GOALS :
We connect real experts to the right projects! Here with us your road starts with us understanding your ambitions. We work together to reach your vocational goals by investing in your development. Throughout your career we will continuously coach and support you via our mentoring programs. At Modis you are working for a dynamic and global brand which pursues ambitious targets in key markets. Our belonging to the Adecco group opens even more worldwide opportunities for your future.