We believe the future belongs to those who drive innovation, who shape change and who do so in a cooperative fashion. For this reason, Modis combines key technologies in IT, Engineering and Life Sciences to develop the solutions of the future together with our clients. Around the world we bring top-businesses the smartest minds in engineering. Together we address the challenges of today and tomorrow, will you be the next to join?
Would you like to gain working experience in the Life Science community as an Assistant in recruitment and consulting? In that case, we look forward to you being part of our cheerful and committed team.
WHAT YOUR TASKS WILL BE :
- Provide administrative support to branch management
- Coordinate appointments for (telephone) interviews and meetings
- Support to general database maintenance
- Create documents in the context of consulting and recruitment
- Special tasks depending on individual skills and interests
WHICH ATTRIBUTES YOU BRING ALONG
- Degree in a Natural / Life Science and strong scientific mindset
- Any kind of life and working experience such as working in a student part time job as a waiter, shop assistant, office assistant, babysitter, or in work and travel projects.
- Fluent communications skills in English and German
- open-minded, optimistic, pragmatic, able to change in perspective, and … a great sense of humor
MODIS HELPING YOU REACH YOUR GOALS
We connect real experts to the right projects! Here with us your road starts with us understanding your ambitions. We work together to reach your vocational goals by investing in your development. Throughout your career we will continuously coach and support you via our mentoring programs. At Modis you are working for a dynamic and global brand which pursues ambitious targets in key markets. Our belonging to the Adecco group opens even more worldwide opportunities for your future.
Location(s): Frankfurt am Main und Freiburg im Breisgau
Duration: 12 months