Description de l'offre
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we've got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it's not just a room with a bed that they're buying. It's an experience. We're looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
· support General Manager with daily business, preparation of presentation and meetings as well as assist with appointment and travel arrangements
· track GSS and guest feedback on external websites, respond in professional manner
· create social media content for our property as well as for our restaurant "Westendfactory"
· usage of marketing instruments to push revenue for the Sheraton Munich Westpark
· reporting and analysis of statistics
· administrative tasks
Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support hotel team to reach common goals. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.