The Junior Operations Analyst will support the Manager Reporting & Analysis and the Europe Finance discipline in the continent's financial planning, operational reporting and analysis processes for lodging properties across all brands in Europe.
· Running validation and consolidation reporting in Hyperion to ensure accurate data tracking and standard reporting during month-end period, budgeting and forecasting cycles;
· Liaises with and assists property finance leaders in meeting periodic reporting deadlines and upload files from Peoplesoft and SUN
· Assists with preparation of PeopleSoft and Hyperion reporting configuration; audits accuracy of configuration in each system as applicable
· Assists with reconciliation of reports in PeopleSoft, Hyperion and Sun
· Works with and supports the Manager Reporting and Analysis in all kinds of financial reporting needs and data collection and consolidation as required by the continent
· Works on Finance and other projects as needed
· Prepares and assists with Hotel Operations and Management Company in standard and ad-hoc reporting to support the continent, Asset Management, and other Marriott Corporate stakeholders
· Analyzes hotel (‘s) profit and loss statements based on current problems and issues for all Marriott business cycles
· Supports all MI hotel brands. Others
· Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs
· Complies with Marriott Hotel Holding GmbH & International Hotels Limited Regional Office policies and procedures. Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?