Description de l'offre
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply via email at:
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Roomers Baden-Baden Hotelbetriebs GmbH . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Roomers in Baden-Baden is a member of the Autograph Collection by Marriott and part of one of the most innovative hotel groups in Germany, the Gekko Group.
In addition to 130 rooms and suites as well as an event space for up to 200 people, Baden-Baden will be enriched culinary by the pan-Asian restaurant moriki. Night lovers can look forward to an offshoot of the award-winning Roomers Bar. Those guests looking for relaxation will find plenty of rest in the spa, which, like the rooftop bar with infinity pool, has an exceptional view of the Black Forest and Baden-Baden.
The Roomers is always looking for creative, dedicated and motivated employees who want to get started in one of Germany's most unique hotels. We were recently awarded the biggest prize of our industry, the "Hotelier des Jahres"!
You are an open communicative person and enjoy working with people? Then you are our perfect host! We are looking for employees who want to become part of the big Gekko Family and for whom an unrestricted hospitality comes from the heart.
You want to become part of our team? We look forward to receiving your application.
Join us: A love for life and the passion to share it.
We entrust to you
· To guarantee a flawless process & harmonious stay for our guests
· Primary responsibility of checking cleaned rooms for cleanliness in compliance with standards
· Proper handling of guest laundry and lost & found
· Notification of defects in the rooms or public areas to the responsible service team
· Active support of the cleaning team
You can score with
· Completed training as a hotel specialist, housekeeper or relevant professional experience
· High expertise in the care of quality facilities
· A sincere guest and service orientation
· Competent and warm appearance
· Communication and team skills
· Through your open-minded and confident manner you manage to motivate your team every day and to reach best performances
· Good language skills in german and english
Join the Gekko Group
· Possibility to participate in in-house training
· Collaboration in a constantly growing, dynamic and modern company
· Innovative corporate culture in an owned- managed group
· To bring in practical ideas and suggestions for improvement is desired
· Development within the company or group is possible
· Family & Friends rates in own operation or in partner hotels available
· Special rates for employees and their families in over 6,000 Marriott International, Inc. hotels.
· Staff catering in the company
· Employee events
Free cleaning of the uniform will be provided
This company is an equal opportunity employer.