Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Skills and Knowledge
· Possesses excellent telephone communication skills
· Ability to manage and balance own time
· Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
· Strong organization skills
· Ability to use software applications
· Good analytical skills
· Strong customer and associate relation skills
· Ability to develop and maintain relationships e.g., associates, customers, vendors
· Languages: High proficiency in English & Russian required (fluent), German beneficial
1. Prepares a variety of documents using Word, Excel and PowerPoint and specialized applications.
2. Files and forward traces a variety of paper and electronic documents.
3. Processes incoming mail.
4. Screens telephone calls
5. Maintains office supplies and equipment for area.
6. Prepare and processes expense reports.
7. Maintains, collates and distributes all relevant department reports.
8. Maintain Consultant Database and appointment documentation
9. Follows up on information with consultants.
10. Copies and issues drawings to consultants.
11. Coordinates venue and agendas for various meetings.
12. Coordinates all travel and hotel accommodation arrangements.
13. Maintains calendars and schedules appointments and meetings.
14. Responds to various requests for help and information.
15. Acts as a central point of contact in the department.
16. Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
17. Complies with Marriott Hotel Holding GmbH policies and procedures.
Ideal candidate profile
Education or Certification
· High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
· Prior experience in an administrative role is desired
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.