Description de l'offre
Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
The Account Manager, Frankfurt manages and/or provides dedicated support to a targeted portfolio of GSO accounts deployed in Frankfurt. The position builds and maintains business relationships with key buying influences in order to achieve account market share goals across all Marriott Lodging brands. The primary focus is on generating and closing revenue generating opportunities while increasing preference and loyalty with Marriott. In the role of Account Manager, Frankfurt, this position has direct accountability for sales activities within their assigned accounts.
The role of the Account Manager, Frankfurt is to support the GSO vision and mission by leveraging Marriott's products and services as a team member within their assigned account portfolio. By executing sales excellence, this position will be responsible for increasing Marriott's preference, loyalty and profitable share within their assigned accounts and contribute to overall GSO success through the direct sales efforts of Revenue Generation and Value Creation.
This position will be located in Frankfurt, Germany.
Education and Experience Preferred
Strong preference for candidate with Starwood experience
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent strongly preferred.
· Strong preference for candidate who speaks English and German.
· 3+ years sales and marketing experience
· Total Account Management experience preferred.
· Hospitality sales experience preferred.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
· Ability to use standard software applications, such as MSOffice, SFA, etc.
· Acts decisively to recover from mistakes; knows how to develop/propose/initiate solutions and when to involve leader.
· Acts independently to improve and increase skills and knowledge.
· Can effectively articulate the financial benefits of a proposal as it pertains to the customer's business objectives.
· Collects and analyzes key information about the customer's business and/or operation.
· Delivers clear, evenly paced presentations and tailors message to appropriate audience.
· Delivers on commitments to customers, supervisors and peers.
· Develops opportunity sales plan with actionable steps to attain revenue goals. Holds self and others accountable for achieving results.
· Expresses oneself clearly, concisely and effectively in written and verbal settings.
· Expresses self well in groups and in one-on-one conversations.
· Gains the confidence and trust of others through their own authenticity and ethical standards.
· Generates enthusiasm for ideas; wins support from others; negotiates persuasively.
· Keeps up-to-date on, and leverages available resources to meet the objectives of Marriott/Account initiatives.
· Knows the strengths and weaknesses of competitors; leverages strengths and counters competitive threats.
· Listens patiently and carefully to input; clarifies others' points of view; listens well in a group setting.
· Negotiates terms and conditions, commitments, and customer issues that balance the needs of the customer with the needs of the business.
· Shares credit with others.
· Works effectively participating in a ‘virtual' team-based environment
· Builds strong working relationships.
· Shares thoughts and feedback in a professional way.
· Considers how own behavior impacts others.
· Explains work in a way that encourages cooperation from others.
· Shows an understanding of customer/stakeholder expectations.
· Listens and responds to customers/stakeholders with empathy.
· Builds rapport and trust with customers/stakeholders to promote loyalty.
· Anticipates and quickly responds to customer/stakeholder requests or issues.
· Explains policies in a way that helps customers/stakeholders understand.
· Helps others feel valued and included.
· Works well with others regardless of their background or characteristics.
· Models the Company culture of service, opportunity, respect, and fair treatment.
· Acts when others are treated unfairly or are not valued and respected for their unique skills.
· Listens to and acknowledges different ideas and viewpoints.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
· Shows an understanding of how each role on the team contributes to the work.
· Shows an understanding of goals, processes, and reporting relationships within the department.
· Understands scope of own decision‐making authority.
· Provides, seeks, and acts on constructive feedback.
· Shows an understanding of performance expectations.
· Works with manager to set and prioritize developmental goals.
· Builds relationships to attract top talent.
· Participates in the hiring process and helps with on‐boarding new associates.
· Stays calm and focused during stressful situations.
· Asks questions to understand why change is happening.
· Uses resources to help deal with change or challenges.
Communication and Professional Demeanor
· Expresses ideas in a clear and concise way.
· Actively listens and responds to others with understanding.
· Appropriately interprets verbal and non‐verbal behavior.
· Displays professionalism and gains respect from others.
Problem Solving and Decision Making
· Recognizes issues and makes suggestions to solve problems related to daily work.
· Breaks complex issues into manageable parts.
· Asks questions and gathers information before making a decision.
· Identifies and considers alternatives and their possible impact before making decisions.
· Makes decisions and takes action in a reasonable amount of time.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
· Sets career goals and identifies areas for development.
· Uses available resources and challenging assignments to improve performance.
· Shares own learnings and best practices with others.
· Completes assigned training on time.
· Shows an understanding of how own work impacts Company and department performance.
· Shows an understanding of the drivers of Company and department performance.
· Identifies innovative ways to improve productivity and associate and customer/stakeholder satisfaction.
· Performs technical and complex tasks and solves problems within area of expertise.
· Models technical excellence and communicates the benefits of specific techniques in area of expertise.
· Uses appropriate facilities, equipment, and materials to perform the job.
· Follows current policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
Building and Contributing to Teams
· Works with team members to meet shared goals.
· Shows an understanding of how the team contributes to broader success.
· Shares with team members information needed to accomplish work.
· Tells other team members when they are doing a good job.
Driving for Results
· Takes responsibility for being innovative and delivering work that exceeds requirements.
· Learns from mistakes.
· Participates in setting goals for the team or department.
· Looks ahead and lets manager know about possible challenges in completing assigned work.
Planning and Organizing
· Keeps track of own current and future workload to make sure everything is completed on time.
· Prioritizes own activities and makes adjustments when appropriate.
· Asks for and uses available resources to complete work.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.