Description de l'offre
Société : Christian Dior Couture SA
Secteur d'activités : Mode & Maroquinerie
Reporting to Head of Controlling, the Finance Controller main responsibilities:
- Financial Planning and Controlling
- Provide support to budget controllers to allow them to progress as fast as possible and co guarantee in a subtle manner the quality, reliability and accuracy of work delivered by them.
- Support the preparation budgets their revision while being in charge of some specific budget ( uniform, Travels budgets...)
- Work closely with the Financial Manager to ensure that expenses are on target with projections and that the company operates within budget parameters.
- Realize Monthly analysis of open purchase orders with involved operational
- Co-Prepare and co-submit monthly reporting.
- Prepare daily sales analysis report and weekly analysis .
- Provide detailed monthly operating results analyzing main variances with latest revision, budget and previous year.
- Auditing Control:
- Support annual audit and related matters and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Document, implement and test locally controls from the internal self-evaluation key controls campaign
- Supervise the signature of the supplier code of conduct. Liaise with the operational to insure a 90% coverage.
- Assist the Head of Controlling in the implementation of Group internal control procedures in order to verify the integrity of all financial information, ensure and maintain historical records.
Expérience requise : Débutant
First experience through a controlling or an audit training will be required
Fluent in excel
SAP and SAP analytical first experience will be a plus