Description de l'offre
Business Planning & Control Staff
LVMH Watch & Jewelry Japan K.K.
Assist the Business Planning & Control Manager in analyzing one or a couple of WJ brands’ business performance, provide support in their decision making process and ensure adequate budgeting and control over expenses.
Overseeing Controlling & Reporting for SSC and one brand
- Validate and analyze P&L, Overheads, Balance Sheet, Cash, and provide variance analysis.
- Manage after Sales business follow-up and performance analysis (Prices, Margins, Investment etc.).
- Review Brand purchasing and develop relevant procurement process as needed (bidding, consolidation of vendors etc.).
Planning & Forecasting Coordination
- University Degrees in Economic / Finance / Business major. Master / MBA graduate from a top school is preferable.
- Financial planning & Analysis experience is preferable.
- Ability to complex analysis, communicate results and forecast outcomes.
- Outstanding Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Good knowledge of Corporate “Standard” for business presentations
- Reliable and responsible
- International exposure, flexible and independent
- Strong team player and good communication skill
- TOEIC over 800 is ideal.
- Proficiency in Japanese (JLPT Level 2 or above)
- May 2018 (Adjustable upon request)
- 1 year (Renewable)