We offer high qualified and motivated graduates 18 months full of challenges and fascinating insights to a High-Tech-Company.You will meet a lot of interesting people who like to share their knowledge with you. During this time you will significant enhance your skills and competencies and you will operate in different fields in an international environment.
The fields of operation could be in Research & Technology, Development, Engineering, In-Service, Customer Support, Test and Qualification, IT, Electronic, Production, Product Management, Purchase, Sales as well as Project Management.
· During our 18-months trainee program you are deployed at three different locations, two of them in Europe an one outside of Europe
· You work on three individual projects with several focal points in different special fields
· In addition there is a common project which all trainees will do together during the whole period of the program; The special challenge is good networking among each other as all trainees are at different locations all over the world
· You get to know Liebherr-Aerospace from variable perspectives and you get an idea how inter-divisional interfaces in the company interact with each other
· Your first location and division will be determined by us, all further ones will be planned by you in collaboration with your mentor and HR development
· You will be part of a three-step development program with the objective to further improve your skills and expertise; You also have the possibility to take part in individual trainings, which especially fit to your requirements
· Your future position and location will be clarified during the program
· You have an excellent university degree in mechanical or industrial engineering, information technology or business economics preferably with a specialization in one of the above-mentioned areas
· Your personal strengths include high self-motivation, enthusiasm for new tasks and challenging activities, a solution oriented and innovative thinking, openness to new experiences, flexibility, curiosity, team-spirit, cross-cultural communication and intercultural awareness
· You are self-confident, globally mobile with a strong passion for technology
· You have already gained international experience (e.g. semester / internship abroad)
· You have already gained professional experience of at least six months
· You are highly proficient in English and fluent in a further language (German or French)
· You have a strong personality demonstrate leadership qualities
At Liebherr we give you the possibility to take part in an interesting and challenging development program in an internationally successful Group. We offer you a program which is tailored to your knowledge and skills. You will be guided by an experienced Mentor who supports you in all matters. Furthermore you will receive an extensive development program during the 18 months. We offer you a working environment where you can work with state-of-the-art machines and high-tech-processes of the aerospace industry. Take advantage of performance-linked wages and social benefits of an innovative and modern company.
Be part of our Liebherr Family and get to know the multicultural and interdisciplinary collaboration in our teams. Shift your ideas with us and utilize your scope for action.
Seize the chances we offer you and achieve something fascinating with us – at Liebherrr it is all about together forsomething bigger.
We appreciate good performance and would like you to work together with us for a long time – that is why we offer you a permanent contract from the start.
Liebherr-Aerospace Lindenberg GmbH