Description de l'offre
Liebherr-Hausgeräte GmbH is one of eleven divisional controlling companies of the Liebherr Group. The Division Domestic Appliances develops and manufactures a wide range of high-quality fridge and freezer units for domestic and commercial use in its headquarters in Ochsenhausen (Germany), as well as in Lienz (Austria), Radinovo (Bulgaria) and Kluang (Malaysia).
· Develop fully automated functional and regression tests in an agile team
· Responsibility for test automation and quality assurance
· Implementation, maintenance and further development of integration tests in distributed systems (cloud, services, web UI, analytics, …)
· Development of performance tests
· Integration of tests into continuous integration
· Documentation, coordination and communication of test activities
· Develop with team members various software for cloud based web products and services
· M.S. Computer Science, Engineering
· 3+ experience in development of software (Java, C#, JS, … )
· Strong experience in development of software tests
· Strong experience in test automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Tosca, JMeter, …)
· Experience with distributed software systems is an advantage
· Formal training as ISTQB Certified Agile Tester is an advantage
· Experience in working with international teams is an advantage
· Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Please only apply online.