In support of our Strategy Team in Ochsenhausen, we are looking for you asa bachelor or master student wanting to put your ideas into practice and take on responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Support of the project team in planning and implementing projects
· Support ofbacklog and sprint planning, preparing reviews and retrospectives
· Assistance in coordinating further standardizationofrefrigeration components
· Business studies at an university
· Beneficial: first experiences in project management, ideally in an agile environment
· Strong business acumen, excellent problem solving skills, experience in cross-functional teamwork
· Sense oftechnology, design and innovation
· Independent, proactive and goal-oriented working method
Here, you are valued. As an innovative, family-owned company, we understand your ideas are our future. We foster your talent and encourage you to develop your skills and ideas from the beginning as part of a supportive team. With every opportunity to shape your own tomorrow.
Ready to put your ideas into practice? Join and launch your career with us.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com/karriere.
Please attach the examination regulations and your certificate of performance.
Liebherr-Hausgeräte Ochsenhausen GmbH