Description de l'offre
In support of our Business Strategy Team in Ochsenhausen, we are looking for a bachelor/master student wanting to focus the final thesis on diruptive business model design.
Duties and Responsibilities
The thesis shall focus on the following research questions:
· What macro- and microeconomic trends have an impact on today’s requirements for business strategy?
· What are the requirements for today’s business strategy for business model generation?
· What are current business strategy approaches and how dothey fulfill the requirements?
· How does a business strategy approach look like to deal with the challenges?
· The business strategy shall be validated in an iterative design science approach by interviews, integration of experts of practice in research process and workshops with mixed focus groups
· Technical course of studies at an university
· Entrepreneurial spirit and interest
· Interest in new technologies, design and business innovation
· Beneficial: technical and/or design degrees
· Creativity, curiosity
· Independent, proactiveand goal-oriented working method
Here, you are valued. As an innovative, family-owned company, we understand your ideas are our future. We foster your talent and encourage you to develop your skills and ideas from the beginning as part of a supportive team. With every opportunity to shape your own tomorrow.
Ready to put your ideas into practice? Join and launch your career with us.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com/karriere.
Please attach the examination regulations and your certificate of performance.
Liebherr-Hausgeräte Ochsenhausen GmbH