Description de l'offre
ACTIVE COSMETICS DIVISION
Are you a strong business planner talent with interesting experience and have a proven track record? Is it your passion to work with the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Then you must be the business planner star that we are looking for!
We expect that you succeed in:
· Ensuring Division business building accuracy by following and challenging KAMs sales monthly forecasts - baseline promotions and launches;
· Leading the sales forecast's monthly meetings;
· Managing the team;
· Developing deep customer knowledge on commercial and supply rules and policy, timelines, stock equation and sellout analysis;
· Aggregating the total sales forecasts in units and consolidated sales, then analyze all available facts and figures to identify potential gaps and opportunities;
· Communicating objective feedback and propose adjustments to key stakeholders (GM, Sales, Supply, Finance) - validate sales forecasts.
You’re the perfect match, if you:
· Have at least 3 years of experience in business planning independent role within FMCG dynamic environments;
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools - focus on Excel and Power Pivot, DAX/MDX knowledge;
· Have good command of SAP, SQL, VBA and SSIS packages;
· Have good knowledge of Access databases;
· Have knowledge and ability to use and implement Business Intelligence solutions;
· Have outstanding analytical skills - focus on data and multitasking;
· Are a good presenter and have influencing skills;
· Have flexible, goal-oriented problem solving approach;
· Have strong communication and networking skills;
· Have fluent English skills;
· Have as an asset experience in Emigo program.
· Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader;
· Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally;
· Rich e-Learning package;
· New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city as of 2019;
· Attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations;
· Annual bonus system;
· Community engaged in Sports and CSR activities.