Description de l'offre
Support KPMG with meeting the future challenges of our clients. Become inspired by the diversity of our topics - and together with us, make the difference. KPMGiRADAR is a highly qualified, dynamic, fast-growing team of financial analysts, lawyers and IT specialists. Within KPMG, we specialise in the analysis of financial instruments and their valuation. To this end, we collaborate with more than 700 financial institutions worldwide and, in the process, effectively use software solutions developed by our team.
Join our team in Frankfurt am Main .
· Supporting our team with the further development and optimisation of existing database applications and client/server applications for portfolio analysis (.NET, MS SQL-Server and MS Office)
· Applying, expanding and upgrading existing ETL solutions (MS SSIS and .NET)
· Take care of independent IT sub-projects in collaboration with financial analysts in your team
· Documenting technical solutions in the issue tracking system (TFS)
· Designing software architecture or database schema and implementing business logic, including user Interfaces Your skills
· Degree in computer science/business information systems or similar
· Ideally, some practical experience in the area of software and/or database development through traineeship/placement or work-study schemes
· Good programming knowledge desirable, preferably C#
· Good knowledge of relational databases would be an advantage, ideally MS SQL-Server
· Good command of English Our offer
· Intensive guidance right from the beginning from a personal mentor of your immediate working environment
· Diverse training programme to promote transfer of sector-specific knowledge and interdisciplinary skills
· Support with relevant industry-specific professional examinations and master's degree programmes alongside your job
· Flexibility in the form of variable working time models and provision of technical equipment for location independent working At KPMG, our work lies at an important intersection of business, the public sphere and society. For this reason, we seek people to join us in order to tackle future challenges and to engage in lifelong learning. Learn aboutgraduate and career development opportunities at KPMG and the issues thatdrive us .
Become part of our team, and together we will tackle the challenges that propel the business world. We look forward to receiving your online application. Learn about the application processhere , or request further details from Kirsten Kronberg-Peukert at 0800 5764 562 (0800 KPMG JOB).
[jobstairs, efellows, kimeta]