Description de l'offre
Support KPMG with meeting the future challenges of our clients. Become inspired by the diversity of our topics - and together with us, make the difference. Become part of theiRADAR Financial Services Team, an expert team within KPMG focusing on quantitative topics such as the determination of fair value as well as valuation- and risk modelling of fincancial instruments and derivatives. Support us to expand our internally-developed solutions and use your knowledge to add value to our clients in the banking, asset management and insurance sectors.
Join our team in Frankfurt am Main .
· The quantitative analysis of financial instruments / portfolios as well as the decomposition and valuation of complex financial instruments
· Analysis and valuation of Asset Backed Securities by applying cash-flow modelling
· Develop and optimize our valuation methodologies and in-house modelling library for financial instruments and derivatives
· Calculation of valuation adjustments for OTC Derivatives (eg CVA/DVA) and application of prudent valuation principles
· Performance of model validation for valuation and risk models
· Work independently with varying teams and be a professional contact for our global clients Your skills
· Degree in (business) mathematics, (business) physics, (business) computer science or a comparable degree in business economics or natural science with quantitative focus
· Ideally professional experience in the financial sector, particularly in evaluating fixed-income products and derivatives
· Sound knowledge of standard market models e.g. Black-Scholes-, Hull-White- and local volatility models and their application as well as relevant market parameters
· Sound knowledge of measure theory and stochastic integration
· Excellent Excel skills
· Good programming skills in VBA, Python, C, C++, Java or similar programming language
· Excellent command of English
· Good communication skills and confident appearance Our offer
· Intensive guidance right from the beginning from a personal mentor of your immediate working environment
· Diverse training programme to promote transfer of sector-specific knowledge and interdisciplinary skills
· Support with relevant industry-specific professional examinations and master's degree programmes alongside your job
· Flexibility in the form of variable working time models and provision of technical equipment for location independent working At KPMG, our work lies at an important intersection of business, the public sphere and society. For this reason, we seek people to join us in order to tackle future challenges and to engage in lifelong learning. Learn aboutgraduate and career development opportunities at KPMG and the issues thatdrive us .
Become part of our team, and together we will tackle the challenges that propel the business world. We look forward to receiving your online application. Learn about the application processhere , or request further details from Kirsten Kronberg-Peukert at 0800 5764 562 (0800 KPMG JOB).
[jobstairs, efellows, kimeta]