Support KPMG with meeting the future challenges of our clients. Become inspired by the diversity of our topics - and together with us, make the difference. Are you interested in working on large scale European projects? Do you want to apply your knowledge to real world problems? Would you like to work in an international environment? We are looking for an enthusiastic new team member who can support us as intern, expand and extend our European Services Team in Cologne.
Join our team in Cologne for 3 months or longer.
· Support KPMG's EU PMO in managing large scale European projects by covering diverse tasks in the daily project management
· Maintain English communication with participating project teams (written correspondence and phone calls)
· Support national and large-scale European evaluation projects by assisting in creating presentations and in report drafting on a variety of policy matters for our clients
· Conduct quantitative and qualitative research / data analysis
· If applicable, participate in one-day meetings with representatives of the European Commission in Brussels and support in minute-taking
· Support in proposal writing and other business development activities
· Maintain data bases (e.g. Sharepoint) and document storages
· Currently enrolled in Bachelor (preferably Master) degree in a relevant field, e.g. Business Administration, Economics, Political Science or European Affairs
· Quantitative and/or qualitative research experience
· The ability to work effectively as a member of an international and multidisciplinary team
· Well organized, able to prioritize and work under pressure
· The ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both orally and in writing, as well as good German language skills
· Advanced experience in using MS Office applications
· Knowledge of statistical data analysis tools would be an advantage
· Engagement and reliability
· Intensive support from the beginning through a personal contact
· A fair compensation according to the principles of the Fair Company
· Valuable contacts and varied exchanges - as part of our YOUnior network, we offer you joint activities and events. At regular intervals, we will inform you about upcoming YOUnior network activities in your Region.
At KPMG, our work lies at an important intersection of business, the public sphere and society. For this reason, we seek people to join us in order to tackle future challenges and to engage in lifelong learning. Learn aboutgraduate and career development opportunities at KPMG and the issues thatdrive us .
Become part of our team, and together we will tackle the challenges that propel the business world & public sector. We look forward to receiving your online application. Learn about the application processhere , or request further details from Kirsten Kronberg-Peukert at 0800 5764 562 (0800 KPMG JOB).
[jobstairs, efellows, kimeta]