Working Student (m/f/d) Human Resources
Become part of our international team in the new Talent Sourcing Center in Berlin. Join us at Kuehne+Nagel in entering the new recruiting era and together with us bring sourcing to the next level. It is our goal to match the best talents with their dream job to successfully support our new business strategy and help the company grow. We are looking for ambitious individuals, interested to support our team in Berlin and in doing so to grow and gain a relevant first working experience in the field of Human Resources within one of the leading companies in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry worldwide.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Providing support to the Implementation Lead as well as the whole Recruitment Expert Team with their day-to-day business tasks.
· Taking over administrative tasks and supporting with organizational tasks regarding team activites (e.g. preparation for onboarding of newstarters, reservations, planning)
· Helping newstarters with administrative problems and therefore ensuring their smooth start at TSC Berlin (e.g. ordering hardware etc.)
· Translation and editing of internal/external documents and templates as well as regular and responsible update of internal content
· Timely organization of office and hardware supplies
· Managing direct requests for posting positions on job boards or coordinating requests with external service providers
· Optimization and further expansion of job ad library in close cooperation with whole team
Your skills and experience
· You are currently enrolled in a university in the study field of Business Administration, Communication Studies or comparable subjects.
· Fluency in English and German (written & spoken) is a must – any other European language advantageous.
· While working you should show strong initiative and the ability to work independently while being reliable and conscientious.
· Working in a diverse and international team you should have a strong team spirit and communication skills as well as the proficiency to work in MS Office independently.
· With the willingness to learn and develop constantly you are able to handle a wired range of tasks from administrative to conceptual.
· Therefore having an excellent learning on the fly ability and self development competencies will be very helpful as well as using rigorous logic to solve challenging problems with effective solutions.
Good reasons to join
In this new recruiting area you will find much space for your ideas and work together with experienced colleagues in an innovative work environment. Additionally, you can enjoy the advantages of a global company like flexible working time and an international working experience.
Do you have any question?
Please contact our HR Recruiting Team
+49 (0)40 30 333-1261
Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req37553