We are looking for a Systems Team Clerk to join our dynamic and fast paced team at Wellingborough and provide best in class customer solutions for our Virgin Media contract.
We are the contract logistics partner of choice for logistics outsourcing and the management of complex supply chains. From point of origin to consumption, our dedicated staffs design solutions that turn logistics operations from a challenge into a substantial competitive advantage Reporting to the Systems Manager, this role will be responsible for the effective management of the DLx (RedPrairie) and Ciel WMS application. Working on Monday – Friday 0800- 1600.
· Trouble shooting and providing support for DLx and other site software and the hardware that supports it.
· Issue investigation and analysis.
· Production of test scripts and conducting systems testing
· Ensure Systems Department logs are maintained.
· Ensure KPI reports are updated in a timely manner.
· Compiling and Communicating reports for Stock integrity
· Stock checking items in the BRS (Big Red Shed) when required
· To be actively part of projects that arise
Your Skills and Experiences
· Can demonstrate a strong knowledge of IT systems, a working knowledge of DLx is required including past experience of configuring Red Prairie DLx.
· Previous knowledge of Ciel and SQL would be beneficial
· Technically minded
· Past experience in using reporting tools such as iReports and Business Objects
· Dynamic approach with a positive attitude towards change
· Understanding and application of telnet clients such as PuTTY
· Excellent customer service skills with a good command of the English language.
· Possess excellent written and verbal skills at all levels.
· Possess excellent Numerical Skills and attention to detail
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.