System Architect (m/w/d) Operations
With the introduction of our new global warehouse management system, we want to optimally support the ambitious growth and innovation strategy of our contract logistics business unit. Based on a standard product, we will create a global platform that is trend-setting in terms of efficiency, stability, scalability and flexibility. That sounds like an exciting thing? Then support us with the introduction and operation of the WMS and join us in your next career step!
Your tasks and responsibilities
· You will develop solutions for the successful installation, operation and monitoring of our global warehouse management system at our diverse range of customer sites.
· Using your expertise you will actively identify improvements to help take our operations to the next level.
· You work closely with the teams in our business to understand their changing requirements and optimisation opportunities in relation to the platform and IT security.
· By taking a practical approach you design and help to implement the solutions for the improvements and requirements that you identify.
· You will engage your audience as you present your work to management of all levels.
· You support our colleagues through 3rd level support of the relevant systems.
You should bring this qualification
· You have a sound professional experience in the field of IT operation, system administration and ideally IT security.
· You have experience with the common tools for automation and monitoring of large system landscapes.
· The used technological basis consisting of virtualization solution, RHEL and Oracle database is familiar to you in the global context.
· They speak English fluently.
· They quickly work on new technologies and feel like working in an international environment.
Reasons that speak for us
We want you to feel comfortable with us. That's why we offer you a modern office in Hamburg's trendy HafenCity, located directly on the Elbe - flexible working hours, a subsidized job ticket for public transport as well as a company restaurant with a diverse selection ensure a motivating working environment. As far as your career plans are concerned, you will receive a tailor-made career - through individual planning and supervisors who will strengthen your back. Personally, we also support you with many work-life balance offers and a company pension and supplementary health insurance.
Do You Have Questions?
Then contact our HR recruiting team
+49 (0) 40 30 333-1261
Applications for disabled people are welcome.
About Kühne + Nagel
With more than 76,000 employees at more than 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, Kuehne + Nagel is one of the world's leading logistics service providers. The focus is on sea and air freight,
contract logistics and land transport, with a clear focus on value-added areas such as computer-aided integrated logistics offerings. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference number: req32439