With a business spanning over forty cities in Greater China, our compliance team plays a vital role in ensuring that we operate within international and corporate regulations, as well as mitigating legal risks in commercial decisions.
Based in Shanghai, you will report to the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) in Switzerland, and take charge of the implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement of an effective compliance program for our region.
· Provide communication and guidance regarding compliance obligations to the business
· Ensure implementation, coordination facilitation and oversight of key compliance activities such as integrity due diligence, confidential reporting hotline and disciplinary action
· Identify compliance training needs and liaise with the CCO and business regarding training delivery
· Conduct compliance risk assessments for the region and analyze issues and trends
· Support in the execution of compliance reviews and audits
Your Skills and Experiences
Ideally, you should have minimum 8 years of compliance related experience. You demonstrate the ability to understand an organisation’s business practices and procedures quickly and effectively, and possess strong communication skills. As you will be dealing with counterparts from all over the world, a good command of English and Mandarin is required.
Good Reasons to Join
We are interested in individuals who demonstrate drive and a customer-focused mindset. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities and international exposure in a team-based environment. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place for a successful sales career, start a conversation with us and click apply today!