When you are distributing goods across a global network, even the best laid SOPs can go awry. That’s where our key account management team comes in, to manage the exception as flawlessly as the norm. If you have the experience of supporting on-site operations, especially in retail, this could be the next step in your career development.
This position will be based on-site with our customer to provide operational and analytical support for our services covering the region. You will have hands on knowledge of the customer’s requirements and will be responsible to optimize service delivery and satisfaction.
· Support daily operations and communication such as inbound track and trace
· Create and manage reports for analysis and follow ups
· Be the liaison with regional and global control towers to create a network of communication and collaboration
· Provide regional SOP support as well as operations improvement trainings
· Create regional KPI reports and review together with the key account team members
Your Skills and Experiences
As part of the team, you are expected to have at least 2 years of relevant experience in logistics and exposure to basic order management systems and processes. You demonstrate good logical reasoning skills and able to exercise independent judgement on problem resolution and prioritisation. You are an effective communicator in English and Mandarin.
Good Reasons to Join
We are looking for individuals who have a passion in supply chain and are customer oriented. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities and international exposure in a team-based environment. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place to advance your logistics career, start a conversation with us and click apply today!","datePosted":"2019-10-29T00:00:00.000Z