If you are interested in providing excellent customer experience and working in a diverse and fast-growing environment, do not hesitate to learn more about this vacancy.
You will be responsible for first line support to our regional companies and efficiently resolving all requests and queries. Together with the team, you will build improvement possibilities in order to offer the best quality and efficiency in the service provided.
· Providing outstanding customer support by offering first line assistance to customers with all possible queries in regards to logistic service provided
· Offering exceptional service via direct contact, demonstrating accountability and efficiency
· Ensuring all necesary changes are made in the system
· Following established guidelines in order to achieve the best possible quality of service offered
· Ensuring data protection and data accuracy for all customer related information
Your Skills and Experiences
· Excellent knowledge of the English language
· Intermediate knowledge of Italian language
· PC literate (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet)
· Minimum high school diploma
· Ability to follow defined processes and procedures
· Customer service orientation
Good Reasons to Join
We offer a position within a fast developing Customer Support environment with an opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.","datePosted":"2019-11-04T00:00:00.000Z