Reliable, high-performance and customer-oriented solutions pave the way for our first-class logistics services. Accordingly large and important is our IT team in Hamburg. Here, specialists ensure our smooth IT operation every day - and here we develop IT systems in interdisciplinary projects using state-of-the-art methods, with which we can extend our lead in terms of speed, reliability and customer orientation. Worldwide, in a team and hand in hand with the departments and soon with you.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· As an IT project manager, you manage your projects independently and are responsible for their overall success.
· Depending on the project order, you apply the appropriate classic or agile project management methods.
· International and distributed project teams steer you in a motivating and goal-oriented way.
· They maintain a good working relationship with all those involved in the project and regularly report to the management and their internal customers.
· When preparing new projects, you contribute, among other things, by creating a project job.
· They advise and coach IT project managers from other departments. You also support other teams as an agile coach.
· Your expert knowledge will help you to optimize our project methodology.
You should bring this qualification
· You have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification.
· In addition, you have several years of leadership experience as a project manager of IT projects, ideally in software development.
· Your outstanding project management knowledge is complemented by many years of experience with agile methods. In addition, you have in-depth knowledge of IT architectures and development tools.
· You have a confident appearance and a high level of social competence.
· Furthermore, you score with communication and presentation strength, pronounced goal orientation and your equally cooperative as well as pragmatic leadership style.
· Fluent English spoken and written completes your profile.
Reasons that speak for us
We want you to feel comfortable with us. That's why we offer you a modern office in Hamburg's trendy HafenCity, located directly on the Elbe - flexible working hours, a subsidized job ticket for public transport as well as a company restaurant with a diverse selection ensure a motivating working environment. As far as your career plans are concerned, you will receive a tailor-made career - through individual planning and supervisors who will strengthen your back. Personally, we also support you with many work-life balance offers and a company pension and supplementary health insurance.
Do You Have Questions?
Then contact our HR recruiting team
+49 (0) 40 30 333-1261
Applications for disabled people are welcome.
About Kühne + Nagel
With more than 70,000 employees at more than 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, Kuehne + Nagel is one of the world's leading logistics service providers. The focus is on sea and air freight,
contract logistics and land transport, with a clear focus on value-added areas such as computer-aided integrated logistics offerings. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Reference number: req26964