Inventory Control / CSR - (12 Month Contract)
• Perform physical inventory procedures and cycle counts;
• Adjustment verification;
• Processing claims and warehouse transfers;
• location maintenance
• Demonstrate the potential to understand the operation as a whole;
• Meet or exceed Company standards with regards to policies, safety, work habits and attendance;
• Picking support for stock outages, incorrect articles, and damage goods found during processing;
• In-house damage goods processing;
• Analysis of over and under discrepancies identified during the cycle count process;
• Transactions balance over and under location discrepancies within the Warehouse Management System.
• Putaway and empty bin audits;
• Identifies nonconformities and potential nonconformities
• Supports product recalls
• Investigates and documents inventory variances and their resolution
• Other duties as assigned
• Manage communication with client, carrier brokers and other KN offices/facilities for customer service and administration requirements;
• Support the processing of all documentation associated with the movement of our clients' inventory into and out of the facility according to client requirements, and in an accurate and timely manner;
• Document, investigate and resolve all customer concerns in a timely fashion;
• Drive prompt and professional communication at all times for both internal and external customers;
• Document all shipping errors on the required documentation with accuracy and attention to detail;
• Maintain all Working Instructions, ensure compliance with ISO Quality Management procedures and are update as required;
• Coordinate details for client KPI daily for internal and external customers;
• Pursue continuous improvement initiatives to drive increased productivity and service levels;
• Other duties as assigned
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
At this time, we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls, please. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Kuehne + Nagel Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req34138