We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual to who has strong communication and influencing skills to lead and managing a team. As a HR Business Partner for Retail, Technology and Pharma Business unit you will apply your expertise to a wide range of situations and to drive the strategy so that from a procedural and operational perspective we are the best that we can be.
You will be accountable for the people aspects of business restructures, change projects, providing employment law advice as well as having responsibility for upskilling our Line Managers in Employee Relations (ER) matters. In addition, you will lead and manage the relationships with third party partners and recognised UK Trade Unions, all the while ensuring that our policies and practices throughout KN UK are appropriate, legally compliant, and effectively balance risk and cost. The role covers our sites in Birmingham and Wellingborough and flexibility is a pre-requisite of the position.
· Works with business leaders to define and deliver the people agenda ensuring key priorities are identified and aligned.
· Main point of contact with the senior management team in their Business Unit, responsible for developing and ensuring delivery of the people plan.
· Will work on business issues from diagnosis to implementation in less complex areas with support when required, in order to develop end to end solutions.
· Delivers solutions to key business issues and may be responsible for identifying, sub contracting and integrating the required resources to ensure smooth implementation.
· Develops, delivers and maintains people processes ensuring a sufficient supply of skilled, experienced people capable of meeting business needs.
· Works with Leadership team/s to enable them to work together effectively and to create a productive climate for their teams.
· Provides robust data and management information to give insights and inform best practice decision making.
· Provides advice on complex issues and manages a small team to support the business.
· Provides effective team leadership to maximise individual and team potential and works collaboratively across all of HR and developing broad internal networks to ensure the development of best practice.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Graduate, CIPD qualified or equivalent with a solid background in both HR project management and change management
· Good working knowledge of HR best practice approaches with a strong working knowledge of employment law
· Business and commercial acumen with the ability to influence at senior levels
· Ability and willingness to challenge with credibility & Integrity
· Ability to make and offer alternative insights and observations
· Conflict resolution and IR skills.
· Commercial awareness of the BU & understanding how their role and their team contribute to the BU.
· Communication & influencing skills.
· Coaching & influencing with excellent team leadership & development
Good Reasons to Join
This is a superb opportunity for a candidate with exceptional leadership skills and ambition. In return for your expertise, we are offering a competitive salary, attractive bonus, car/car allowance, 25 days holiday, life assurance and private medical insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan.","datePosted":"2019-12-05T00:00:00.000Z