For our Overland department, we are looking for a European Transport Dispatcher to join our growing team in Luxembourg, in our offices in Contern.
Join our international team and be responsible for all dispatching activities respecting customer requirements and given quality standards.
· Create and handle the shipping documents (Import and Export) and upload them in TMS/ Archiving of documents
· Ensure shipment data entry in TMS / shipment status entry and handle mobile data and temperature loggers
· Follow up of (un)loading lists / check completion of (un)loadings
· Inquire and calculate freight charges and advice on additional charges of groupage shipments
· Control and acknowledge the incoming invoices
· Contact with forwarding companies and collaborate closely with European Transport Planners
· Be compliance with required customer quality standards
Your Skills and Experiences
· Proven previous experience in Logistics or Freight Forwarding
· Good understanding in operations management and in the overall expediting process activity
· Strong affinity with required customer quality standards
· Flexible, well organized and detail-oriented
· Excellent communication skills with international customers
· Excellent speaking skills in English, both written and oral, another language will be a plus
Note: Condition for the conclusion of an employment agreement in the above-mentioned role is the provision of an up-to-date (not older than 3 months) certificate of good conduct as per legislation of 23 July 2016.
Good Reasons to Join
Kuehne + Nagel in Luxembourg was founded in 1970 and currently has around 700 employees with over 30 different nationalities. Located at the very heart of Europe, and as such the ideal starting place to travel in Europe, Luxembourg is known by its diversity, amazing nature and beautiful castles. Our head office is located in Contern, an industrial zone in the south-eastern part of Luxembourg (easily reachable by car or public transportation from Luxembourg, Germany, France or Belgium). We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.