Responsible for reporting the progress of goods to check through metal machines always updated properly and accurately to meet the shipping schedule.
To manage the inbound/outbound document / data flows in connection with KN Ops team in the office, Solog documents team, Customs at CFS WH & CFS Ops team.
· Receive the list of MD schedule from head of office
· Planning and staffing to prepare metal inspection in products, packaging and sending production schedules to warehouse management as required.
· Track and report daily production progress
· Perform work in accordance with operating procedures (SOP) and work instruction.
· Maintain a teamwork spirit and an effective work environment
· Seek and support process improvements and save operational costs and improve productivity
· Assisting CFS Warehouse Team Leader and Warehouse Supervisor in other tasks to achieve the highest work efficiency
· Send MD status 2 times a week to the main office to upload to the system
Your Skills and Experiences
· Possess College degree
· Fresh graduates or less experienced in import / export process
· Fair English communication skill ( reading & writing )
· Good usage of Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel )
Good Reasons to Join
Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services. Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards and benefits.