Join us in developing, implementing and improving. We are looking for a candidate to define together with the organization how Kuehne + Nagel will work in the future!
Analyse, develop and test existing global software applications for the business unit Airfreight at Kühne + Nagel. Take over an active role within the development and implementation of new components at Global Airfreight Systems!
· Continuous analysis, optimization, and development of software components and creation of detailed requirement documents for the business unit airfreight
· Testing and documentation of new software components for our global airfreight applications
· Implementation of software components into the global airfreight or-ganization in close alignment with KN-Regions (e.g. knowledge transfer, consulting) by ensuring that all requirements are met
· Analysis and resolution of system challenges / defects related to the day-to-day usage of our global applications (understanding and coordination of bug fixing with the IT)
· Alignment and coordination with the global airfreight organization (corporate management, KN-Regions), IT and other stakeholders (Seafreight, Sales, Finance/Legal)
Your Skills and Experiences
· University degree in logistics management, business admistration preferred. Alternatively, several years’ experience as “Business Ana-lyst” (link between business and IT)
· Profound forwarding knowledge of Airfreight
· Process documentation and modelling with BPMN 2.0 (Business Process Modelling Notation) preferred
· High analytical and communication skills
· Very good command of the English language
· Willingness to travel
Good Reasons to Join
We want you to feel comfortable in your working surroundings. Therefore, we are offering you modern offices in the announced Hamburg Hafencity directly adjacent to the Elbe, flexible working hours, a subsidized job ticket for the public transportations as well as a canteen with a broad range of menus. Kühne + Nagel is offering you a custom-made career – through individual planning and supervisors who support and advice you in every way. Personally, you get supported by a lot of work-life-balance offerings, a company pension and a supplementary health insurance.