Be part of our success and growth.
Control the implementation of new processes in the department.
· Optimize productivity and quality in the department.
· Guide operations to satisfy Internal Customers.
· Control the implementation of new processes in her/his area.
· Coordinate department meetings to verify if goals were reached, Communicate department productivity, quality goals.
· Be responsible for team management : Looking for a back-up when absent employees, rotations, keep a good working environment, etc.
· Be aware of employee's vacations, breaks, overtime assignment and communicate with HR.
· Prepare Performance Appraisal evaluations.
Your Skills and Experiences
· A graduate of any four year course.
· Must have 3 to 5 years experience as an Assistant Manager.
· Must be results oriented.
· Must have good communication skills.
· Can work under pressure.