To be primarily responsible for the management of stock; ensuring that all deliveries, transfers and general organization of the stockroom is carried out with great attention to detail and efficiency. This role is also key in supporting the sales consultants to ensure that client needs are met.
· Stockroom supervision
· Be responsible for physical organisation of the stockroom, ensuring that it is tidy and that stock is stored in a clear and efficient way.
· Be security conscious in order to highlight any stock that is missing from the stockroom
· Be responsible for organization and replenishment of all packaging, including; bags, garment covers, tissue paper and maintenance and care of wooden hangers.
· Receive all weekly deliveries into the store and checking that the stock matches the invoice. Inform inventory control of any discrepancies. Also inform the SM of any new stock arrivals.
· Process relevant paperwork and other administrative tasks
· Ensure that replenishment is carried out where necessary and that stock levels are maintained according to client demand.
· Ensure staff uniform is allocated aside for staff use
· Liaise with Inventory control regarding deliveries, stock transfers, stock takes & return to vendors (RTVs)
· Open, track and close consignments in accordance with the Company's consignment policy.
· Manage Return to Vendor at the end of every season. Ensure that all previous stock is returned to the warehouse as instructed by inventory control.
· Prepare markdowns before each sale period, including; separating carry over items from markdown merchandise.
· Action stock transfers CICI's (intercompany transfers), including e-commerce stock requests. Raise all necessary paperwork and inform inventory control.
· Be Responsible to reticent any un-ticketed items
Maintenance of the systems
· Carry out electronic maintenance of stock allocations, enter information regarding orders, transfers and adjustments.
· Liaise with inventory control
· Carry out a full stock takes of all merchandise received in store periodically in addition to the ‘mini' stock takes of each department.
· Ensure that any discrepancies are found as a result of any of these stock takes, an investigation to how this occurred should be conducted.
· Findings from the stock take and any investigation carried out must be presented to the store manager.
· Make adjustments to the relevant systems following the stock takes and liaise with inventory control where necessary.
Faulty stock and repairs
· Identify any faulty stock immediately and ensure that it is not placed on the shop floor where possible.
· Liaise with relevant suppliers as well as completing and keeping a paper trail of the appropriate forms regarding faulty stock and repairs.
· All repairs must be processed in accordance with the Company's policy