Reporting to the Gucci Garden Store Manager, the Docent will provide customers with top quality service by meeting their needs and expectations. As “Gucci Ambassador”, the Docent will be responsible to increase the brand loyalty by communicating the philosophy and the culture of the company.
The role is based in our Gucci Garden location, conceived by creative director Alessandro Michele, the newly designed space features a store with one-of-a-kind items.
· Welcome and serve the customer ensuring an excellent in-store experience
· Provide an exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs
· Retain and develop existing clients and recruit new potential ones by leveraging on CRM and other company’s tools
· Contribute to ensure and maintain the visual display of the products and the shop floor in accordance with Corporate policies and procedures
· Foster constructive communication with team members, being always collaborative and proposing effective solutions to develop the business
· Follow Company grooming, accordingly with Gucci standards and policies
· Proven experience in a similar role within fashion retail companies
· Fluent in English and Chinese
· Strong customer focus and ability to build long-lasting relationships
· Excellent communicational and interpersonal skills
· Team-player mentality
· Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
· Deep passion for art, fashion and luxury
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
GUCCI GARDEN S.R.L.