Description de l'offre
The BOH Associate is responsible for providing overall support to the store teams with various tasks and administrative functions.
· Answer, direct and transfer calls with exceptional level of professionalism;
· Organize and maintain all files and paperwork and submit any required paperwork to corporate offices on time and with accuracy;
· Maintain daily organization and operational efficiency in the back of house common areas;
· Facilitate store transfer request, charge sends, and product inquiries;
· Assist with updating of required templates and logs;
· Support the shipping and receiving process and reports any issues to Store Manager and takes necessary steps to resolve;
· Assist in store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager;
· Managing of all commont cash desk operations
· Support store initiatives and projects on an as needed basis;
· Assist Operations Manager in the ordering of store and office supplies;
· Assist with floor coverage during peak periods as needed.
· At least 3 years of experience in luxury retail or hospitality business;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
· Ability to analyze information, identify business priorities and problem solve;
· Strong understanding of customer service needs and priorities;
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask;
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook;
· Experienced with technology to utilize retail systems and shipping software programs;
· Team player attitude.
· Fluently in German and English