Description de l'offre
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
After passing your second state legal examination in law you have gained (initial) experience in a global company or in an international law firm? Would you like to exploit your skills even more effectively – preferably by joining a global player who is able to offer you extensive opportunities for advancement? If so, this is the perfect time to join Kellogg Company. Having pooled our central functions at our new Northern Europe Area Headquarters in the heart of Hamburg, we are well positioned for further growth – with all the opportunities this holds for you and for our company.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As Legal Counsel you will provide advice on a breadth of legal topics to our business across the Northern Europe Area including Germany, Norway, Denmark, Austria, Switzerland, and Finland as well as 15 countries in Central and Eastern Europe:
• Draft and negotiate agreements, both internal and with third parties;
• Provide tactical and strategic legal advice for projects, business issues, and initiatives;
• Advise on company secretarial, corporate governance, and corporate compliance;
• Develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, including distributors, procurement, market -ing, corporate affairs and outside counsel;
• Monitor regulatory developments for potential impact to the business;
• Deliver commercial advice under challenging time frames while balancing multiple priorities;
• The role may offer European and global travel opportunities.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
• Fully qualified German lawyer with a current Practicing Certificate;
• Grade with above-average success;
• First years of experience in a global company or in an international law firm would be desirable;
• Strong technical skills and ability to advise on the following significant areas:
- Commercial contracts (domestic and cross-border)
- Competition Law
- Antitrust Law
- Employment Law
- Corporate Law
- Intellectual Property (advertising and promotions)
• Legal expertise in Civil litigation, product liability, Data Protection and especially in Food Law would be highly appreciated but are not a “must”;
• Ability to work in cross-functional, multi-disciplinary, and global teams to develop commercial solutions;
• High personal integrity and confidentiality with the ability to work across business areas and management levels;
• Strong organizational and communication skills;
• Finely honed communication and negotiating skills – fluent command of English and ideally German or one of the Scandinavian languages or an Eastern European language.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don't hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile' and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts' section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.