Description de l'offre
Have you successfully taken your first work experience in Marketing? Are you studying Business Administration and are you keen to broaden your horizon, transfer your theoretical knowledge into action and take on responsibility? Are your ready to team up with a global leader?
If so, this is the perfect time to join KELLOGG. Having pooled some of our central functions at our new Northern Europe headquarters in the heart of Hamburg, we are well positioned for further growth – with all the opportunities this holds for you and for our company.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Welcome to our Brand Marketing Team Northern Europe. Embracing our culture of excellence, you will play an active role in supporting the team as an Intern.
Key tasks :
· Support of Brand Marketing Team Snacks
· Assistance for strategic and operational projects and concepts
· Coordination of partial projects
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
The perfect credentials for joining our team:
· You are currently studying
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent
· First work experience during internships in Marketing gained in an international FMCG company
· Proficient in the use of MS Office (SAP would be welcome)
· Keen networker and enthusiastic team player
· Capacity to communicate openly and clearly – in English (at negotiating level)
· Good German language skills would be a bonus but are not essential
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: 4 – 6 months
If you have the passion and ambition to engage with us in growing our cereal and snacks business, please don't hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your online application (in English) as soon as possible, as we will have ongoing interviews.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying online please contact
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.