Description de l'offre
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
• Supports the local demand planning and forecasting process;
• Prepares and generates demand planning forecasts, including enriching and finalizing short term horizon forecasts;
• Owns demand planning forecasts and conducts regular reviews with stakeholders and updates forecasts as needed;
• Identifies and supports process and KPI improvements;
• Gathers necessary market-data from cross-functional stakeholders to create S&OP volume proposal;
• Helps to drive consensus within the cross-functional team (Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales and Finance) on monthly S&OP volumes + presents these volumes and their drivers to local management.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
Required Education and Experience
• University Degree or equivalent, preferably in a quantitative field (Supply Chain, Business, Finance, Engineering, or related field);
• Language Skills: English (Required); Second Language (Preferred);
• Expertise in Demand Planning process including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools;
• Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service center environment;
• Proficiency with ERP systems (e.g., SAP) and Microsoft Office.
• Experience in Demand Planning process including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools;
• Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally;
• FMCG foods industry experience.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don't hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile' and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts' section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.