At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
• Supports the local demand planning and forecasting process;
• Prepares and generates demand planning forecasts, including enriching and finalizing short term horizon forecasts;
• Owns demand planning forecasts and conducts regular reviews with stakeholders and updates forecasts as needed;
• Identifies and supports process and KPI improvements;
• Gathers necessary market-data from cross-functional stakeholders to create S&OP volume proposal;
• Helps to drive consensus within the cross-functional team (Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales and Finance) on monthly S&OP volumes + presents these volumes and their drivers to local management.