Description de l'offre
The OTC FO Associate is responsible for performing activities and tasks within the end to end Order to Cash (OTC) Process. They are the Single Point of Contact for both internal and external customers for any queries relating to order management, customer service, distribution and finance.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Customers and Operations
Manage customer & internal inquiries
· Serve as a single OTC point of contact for assigned customers and sales
· Manage all customer interactions via Front Office tool
· Manage solutions to enhance customer service initiatives and to provide consistent service
· Develop business relationships with various partners, both internal and external
· Maintain a full understanding of customers' strategies, policies, and key personnel, as well as Kellogg's terms of sale, internal policies, and key personnel
· Facilitate OTC problem resolution including: e.g. EDI/Invoicing issues, Pricing issues
· Manage orders and alerts, returns and refusals
· Manage fulfillment of customer orders to ensure consistent and reliable performance
· Manage the customer order process and interaction from order placement to order receipt
· Perform analysis and communications to reduce/eliminate pricing discrepancies, OS&D, and returns
· Ensure customer communication in the event of cuts/ underperformance and ensure agreement of a new/corrected delivery within the agreed upon timeframe
· Manage the use of SAP by leveraging tools and data.
· Manage limited inventory
· Manage customer expectations and support a good customer relationship by partnering internally to ensure on time and in full order processing
· Ensure consistent application and adherence of all Kellogg OTC policies including adherence to GAAP, SOX and audit requirements
· Trend analysis to drive continuous improvement related to OTC processes and systems
· Maintain a constant focus on achieving and surpassing established metrics
· Work with management and peer groups to maintain Kellogg in top quartile on all benchmarking measures and metrics
· Provide direction and assistance to global team in resolving issues to meet OTC metrics
· Cover for other markets as directed by GBS OTC lead
· Work with the Supply Chain Management and GBS Management & peers to achieve the agreed upon SLAs & KPIs
· Support the business in providing customer requested documentation or reporting to ensure proper customer service levels calculations, where applicable
· Work with the business on different improvement initiatives which can improve the business or the customer satisfaction
· Work with both upstream and downstream functions within Supply Chain and GBS and ensure corrective actions driving accuracy and timeliness of the order processing
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
Required Education and Experience
· Successful Apprenticeship and working experience as Wholesale and Foreign Trade Representative (Großhandelskaufmann); Industrial Management Clerk (Industriekaufmann) or similar and profound working experience, preferred Customer relationship experience
· Language Skills:
· German (native or fluent) and English (good)
· other Scandinavian languages would be advantageous
· Computer skills, including experience with ERP/SAP systems and MS Office
· Experience in of customer relationship management principles including customer service, collections, deductions, and related activities.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Good negotiation and decision making skills
· SAP: The ability to navigate SAP modules. This may include Master Data, Order to Cash, APO, Return Transactions, Order Management, Pricing, Reserve systems and Contract Manufacturer.
· Sense of urgency and ownership of resolution, meeting established performance objectives and customer commitments
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Strong knowledge of other service center processes and procedures
· Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
· Solid time management skills
· Experience working in process driven or shared service center environment
· Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
· Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
· Processed and Packaged foods industry experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
· This is a part time vacancy
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply so please don't hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to 'Create or access my profile' and complete the information required in the 'Job Alerts' section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.