Description de l'offre
Requisition ID: 1805678798W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Innomedic develops medical software for the Depuy Synthes business unit. This includes software tools and web applications to support the use of complex implants as well as the development of patient specific implants. Another focus is on development-supporting web applications and analysis tools for implant design. We are working in a regulated environment using cutting-edge tool chains to meet requirements of international standards.
Join our team working on groundbreaking products in medical technology.
To strengthen our successful team at the location Philippsburg-Rheinsheim (between Heidelberg and Karlsruhe), we are looking for a
Software Project Manager (m/f)
You will be responsible for monitoring, expediting, modifying and reporting on all development plans for active projects within the group. Will also be responsible for identifying common critical path elements within the product development process and recommending corrective actions to be implemented into project plans.
· Work with the project team to create the project plan on all new projects
· Work with the project team to manage the execution of the project plan
· Collaborate with logistics to ensure project progress
· Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of project plan and milestones
· Report on project progress and conduct post introduction monitoring
· Work with the project team to identify potential critical path elements and propose expeditious solutions that the project team should implement
· Liaison with Product Development Center and Operations to help project prioritization
· Facilitate launch activities and take on leadership role during implementation phase
· Close collaboration with US Project Management and project team to ensure consistency (global forecasting, deliveries, timeline management, MPE and launch coordination, etc.)
· Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times
· University or equivalent degree plus 1-2 years' practical experience
· Experienced professional, who has mastered the job through professional training and extensive experience (min. 10 years)
· Minimum of 1-2 years of software project management or product management experience desired
· Medical device industry experience preferred
· Good problem solving and decision-making skills
· Good communication and team working skills
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
· Assertive, target-driven and autonomous work approach
· Good organisation skills
· Commitment to excellent customer service
· Very good knowledge of spoken and written English is essential
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.