Description de l'offre
Requisition ID: 1805670389W
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Here you will find a list of tasks for your daily routine:
· Creating and maintaining a constrained weekly master production schedule (MPS) and managing the frozen period horizon for all possible production requirements (Scheduling, rescheduling, reworks, outsourced work-in-progress inventory)
· Maintaining production plan at appropriate volume planning horizon. (segment dependent)
· Resolving manufacturing issues and communicating the potential impact to key business partners
· Responsible for running a capacity constrained weekly master production schedule (MPS) and ensuring raw material availability
· Performs site/portfolio Capacity Planning and site/portfolio MPS in terms of resources, shifts, equipment and shutdowns.
· Reviews MPS, resolves issues, and optimizes MPS, running scenarios as needed
· Communicates/hands over constrained MPS to detailed scheduler
· Planning and freeze period management of production activities (Rescheduling, Reworks, Outsourced WIPS)
· Maintains material inventories within goal, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired products; develop overall inventory projections for specific products
· University Bachelor's Degree in Logistic or Engineering. Supply Chain Certification (APICS/ IBF) desirable
· 1 Year minimum related experience
· Fluent in English and German, written and spoken
· Experience with ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) & Advanced Planning Systems (OMP) is preferred
· Planning or manufacturing experience in a Medical/ Pharmaceutical or Consumer industry is desired
· Ability to apply project and personal leadership to successfully achieve project, team and individual goals
· Ability to build strong collaborative relationships, considering diverse perspectives and styles
· Ability to target their communications as appropriate for the audience and make presentations to a small to medium sized audience
· Ability to influence others in a matrix environment
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Synthes Tuttlingen (7131)