Requisition ID: 1805670389W
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Here you will find a list of tasks for your daily routine:
· Creating and maintaining a constrained weekly master production schedule (MPS) and managing the frozen period horizon for all possible production requirements (Scheduling, rescheduling, reworks, outsourced work-in-progress inventory)
· Maintaining production plan at appropriate volume planning horizon. (segment dependent)
· Resolving manufacturing issues and communicating the potential impact to key business partners
· Responsible for running a capacity constrained weekly master production schedule (MPS) and ensuring raw material availability
· Performs site/portfolio Capacity Planning and site/portfolio MPS in terms of resources, shifts, equipment and shutdowns.
· Reviews MPS, resolves issues, and optimizes MPS, running scenarios as needed
· Communicates/hands over constrained MPS to detailed scheduler
· Planning and freeze period management of production activities (Rescheduling, Reworks, Outsourced WIPS)
· Maintains material inventories within goal, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired products; develop overall inventory projections for specific products