Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Here you will find a list of tasks for your daily routine:
· Receive purchased materials/services from shipping companies. Ensure all corresponding documentation is correct.
· Check accompanying paperwork for completeness and accuracy.
· Assist in loading & unloading of deliveries/pickups.
· Visually inspects and packages diverse types of materials/product, following established procedures.
· Record all necessary transaction in JDE system.
· Distribute materials/product/tooling to appropriate areas.
· Prepare all documentation for shipments. Pack orders for shipment/pickup.
· Assist Inventory Specialist with cycle counting as needed.
· Cut samples for recertification contractors and complete all necessary paperwork.
· Maintain area records.
· Train new or temporary help as needed.
· Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
· Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.