Junior Key Account Manager
Business context & Main Purpose of the Job:
In the fast changing business environment, it's an individual's delight to be part of the business, which is at the cusp of this revolution and is shaping the consumer behavior. With Polish economy growing and consumers eating out more often, we believe it's a big opportunity to be more closer to consumer and be a preferred brand of choice.
Junior Key Account Manager, is tone such role, where the person will be Unilever face & voice in this growing channel, where consumers are spending more time & are more demanding. The role requires person to be passionate about food, creative and should be in love to deliver best in class execution for our brands, so that we always win shoppers at the shelf. The person will be responsible for acquiring new customers, win customers through presenting our Ice-cream concepts and lifts the capability of our current customers in the fast growing Out Of Home channel.
Key Responsibilities :
· Acquiring new customers,
· Responsible for delivering top line target aligned with customer,
· Lead by example the best in class execution at the POS,
· Building a long-term cooperation model,
· Preparation and reconciliation with the customer of annual / quarterly and monthly activity plans, including standard shares based on the annual plan,
· Creating and introducing a business annual plan for the category,
· Control, analysis, preparation and implementation of action plans to achieve the goal,
· Customer assortment management - ongoing cooperation with the customer on the optimization of the portfolio, including the evaluation of existing listings and showing directions for the future,
· Negotiations and coordination of the implementation of Category Manager projects.
· Negotiation of contracts and coordination of the negotiation process,
· Participation in the ToT workshop,
· Monitoring and execution of local and international contracts,
· Ongoing response to irregularities.
· Monitoring of competition activities and methods,
· Knowledge about the market and the consumer and the ability to use this knowledge in sales,
· Exploring the market and looking for additional opportunities to reach the consumer.
· Responsibility for the sales results of the customers. Control, analysis, preparation and implementation of action plans to achieve the goal,
· Responsibility for budget planning and settlement as well as customer profitability,
· Preparation and responsibility for the accuracy of sales estimations, including the estimation of promotional volumes,
· Control of overall operational cooperation with the customer,
· Introducing price increases,
· Coordination of logistics processes,
· Preparation and setting of annual / quarterly / monthly plans, including standard actions,
· Cooperation with Field Force UL and third party,
· Preparation of guidelines for Field Force UL and third party,
· Cooperation with z Logistic and Customer Service,
· Cooperation with ASM's responsible for distributors,
· Cooperation with Customer&Shopper Marketing.
· Reconciliation and control of customer budgets.
· Sales experience,
· English language at communicative level,
· Negotiation Skills,
· The ability to analyze data and draw conclusions,
· Ability to work under pressure,
· Ability to build long-term relationships.
We Offer You:
· Learning environment and personal development,
· A friendly atmosphere and a positive work culture at Unilever (possible of agile working),
· Work on the contract of employment,
· Work in a modern office in the center of Warsaw,
· Attractive benefits package including: medical care, retirement package, life insurance, sport package, Unilever shop,
· Magnum Mondays.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Unilever est une multinationale Anglo-Néerlandaise. Créée en 1930 par la fusion de Lever Brothers et Margarine Unie, cette société est la quatrième mondiale sur le marché de l’agroalimentaire derrière Nestlé, PepsiCo et Kraft Foods. Elle est aussi le premier producteur de glace et de thé au monde.
Chaque jours, 2 milliards de personnes utilisent des produits Unilever qui se vendent dans plus de 190 pays. Unilever emploie plus de 171 000 collaborateurs à travers le monde dans plus de 100 pays et possède plus de 400 marques dans le monde comme par exemple, Ben & Jerry’s, Miko, Lipton pour les boissons et glaces, mais aussi, Alsa, Amora, Knorr dans l’alimentaire, Axe, Dove, Signal dans le soin à la personne et enfin, Sun, Skip ou encore Cif, dans l’entretien de la maison. Son chiffre d’affaires s’élève à 51,3 milliards d’euros. En France Unilever compte 2 800 collaborateurs et génère un chiffre d’affaires de 2,6 milliards d’euros.