Description de l'offre
The Surgical Process Institute (SPI) is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies since November 2017. As a local start-up, we develop digital technologies that improve the standardization of surgical workflows in the operating theatre and thus contribute to a continuous improvement of the health care system. SPIs unique digitized and customizable surgery workflow engines enable surgery teams to perform more efficiently, reduce operating time, and deliver better patient outcomes.
As part of its growth strategy, SPI will further develop the Surgical Procedure Manager (SPM) software, which is used across disciplines for operations in the OR. In addition, SPI is developing a cloud solution that gives surgeons access to an ever-growing global database of surgical workflow expertise. SPI is continuously working on the further development of its digital medical language to describe surgical procedures and results in a semantically precise manner.
· You are responsible for small to large projects related to coding, automation, task tracking, process execution and metrics for cloud and other supported technologies
· You develop technical solutions and advise your colleagues on critical processes and procedures, including best practices for cloud implementations
· You solve critical, complex technical problems in the cloud environment and fix difficult technical problems in information systems, whether in companies or hospitals
· You create and deploy reusable basic frameworks to implement infrastructure as code in the cloud and promote acceptance of the frameworks by development teams
· Bachelor of Science or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
· Experience with Azure/AWS/OpenStack
· Knowledge of the main services (Messege Queues, CDNs, Functions, Storage types, Cloud databases, Autoscale, Monitoring, HA)
· General Linux administration (bash/sh, systemd, init, grub, cron etc.)
· Experience with common systems (sendmail, bind9, openldap, openvpn, pam, apache, Java, DHCP etc.)
· Configuration Management for Linux (e.g. Chief, Ansible, Puppet)
· Enthusiasm for the medical world
· Business fluent English. German would be an advantage
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.